http://www.emailcashpro.com

Monday, August 20, 2007

Be-Bench the Model Search

Last night I watched “Be-Bench the model search” in ABS-CBN here in the Philippines. It was like “The America's Next Top Model” though there are both male and female contestants. I can still remember Tyra Banks hosting the show (I really love this girl! She seems so perfect!). I always love this kind of shows. It's like making your dreams come true. I guess it is everybody's dream to be a top model right?

The show gives the contestants challenges related in modeling like dressing up by themselves, catwalk on the runway, photo shoot and a lot more. Actually they are taught the right way to be a model. And it's really good to see the difference on later part of the show. They got a good pair of hosts (Piolo Pascual and Kris Aquino) too! Now, the models are in tight competition against each other. Actually, Bench is the name of great clothing lines, especially on shirts and pants. I guess this is a good move from Bench since they can find their model and be advertised at the same time. I guess the best things I bought from Bench are my favorite pants and shirt. What I love more about this boutique is that the clothes are in good quality and quantity.



No comments: