http://www.emailcashpro.com

Friday, September 7, 2007

SONG REVIEW:LIPS OF AN ANGEL


Have you heard a song from Hinder entitled "lips of an angel?" I love it so much! The lyrics are amazing same with its music. The music tells more about a man being unfaithful to its partner. Calling the other girl in the middle of the night trying so hard not to be caught by its partner. These song pictures out the real world. A man that is born polygamous, well that's not surprising anymore. My brother told me that there are two types of women that guys do consider in a relationship, the one they want and the one they love. I know this is somewhat unfair to us girls but that's the real deal. Being the only girl in the siblings, my brothers warned me of the modus operandi of guys, maybe that's the reason why I don't have any bf yet. However that's not the point. Girls should be careful in choosing the right man. You can never know what guys think...Right? Engaging into a relationship is a risk. Though, many individuals failed in their relationship, still, some became successful. As I've said before, it's a risk... It will always be your choice if you will go for it but be responsible enough whichever the result may be.

HERE'S THIER VIDEO:

No comments: